Dr. Luoquan Wang, MD, is a board-certified Pathologist. He is trained to research, study, diagnose & treat disease by analyzing sample tissues at a microscopic level in both Anatomic and Clinical Pathology.
Awards And Distinctions:
- Residents’ Research Award of New York Society of Pathologist, February 21, 2002
- Informatics Award, College of American Pathologist (2000)
- World Health Organization Fellowship: Department of Pathology, University of Washington, Seattle (01/1991 – 06/1991).
- Research grants awarded: prognostic factors of human liver cancer, Educational Committee of China (1995); Liver carcinogenesis of transgenic mice harboring oncongenes, Natural Sciences Foundation of P. R. of China. (1996)
- Scientific Award: Beijing Health Bureau (1988)
- Distinguished Student Award: Beijing Medical University (1985)
- Distinguished Student Awards: Hebei Medical University, (1980, 1981, and 1982)